I woke up half-hearted. I couldn’t explain the exact reason
why, I just felt that my heart now is heavy probably there’s one person I want
to comfort me, the smile would mean a lot. Choosing the life I have now will
change my life forever and my future either. I know this is all I want, my
dreams to be pursued. I wanted to finish the race I have promised to my late
mom and I am keeping it for now. I am happy with the life I had but still it
feels like there’s still missing but maybe this is just a temporary feeling
until everything is over and gone. What’s keeping me busy now is my job, my
studies and my dreams as well. There’s a lot to sacrifice in life and I want to
feel every moment I am learning those discoveries i encounter as I walk in my
journey.
For now I know I made a right decision of pursuing what I really
want in life. I still love my mom even if she already passed away, having this
dreams I am doing now is one proof that my love will never stop and I am going
to finish her race the same. When she died, it was my turning point and I am
starting to change my life, the life I used to have and I learn to dream more
than what I know I can. I know this feeling will pass through it’s time but now
I just couldn’t help it and I am trying to keep myself busy chattering on
social network, connecting old friends and learning to break the wall inside
me. I wanted to cry to release everything I have in my heart now but i want to
do it in a place where all I can see is all color green, the trees and bushes, I
even wanted to run after the cows, chicken and experience for a while to roam
around in a flower field, I think that will help me lift my spirit back.
Life has to move forward every day and we need not to stop
just because we are confused, stressed out, hurt and frustrated, this is hard I
know when I felt like the world is on me, the pain can’t get out in my heart
and a lot of thoughts in my brain. It’s over I know and life has to start
again.
No comments:
Post a Comment